Our school year is a 9 month program starting in late August and ending in May. In general, we follow the Conroe ISD school calendar for holidays and early dismissals.
- Our regular school day is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., however, there is a noon dismissal option for our two, three, and four-year-old classes.
- Extended day options consist of before care from 8:00-9:00 a.m. and after care from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- 2 day classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 3 day classes are on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Transition class is Monday-Thursday
Two’s and Three’s
Two and three-year-old classes are offered two, three or five days a week from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. When enrollment allows, classes are divided into six month age groups. Two-year-old classes have two teachers with a maximum of twelve children. Three-year-old classes have two teachers with a maximum of fifteen children per class.
Four-year-olds may enroll two, three or five days a week from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.. There are two teachers with a maximum of sixteen children per class.
The extended day options are designed to better accommodate family schedules. We offer a before care option from 8:00-9:00 a.m., an after care option from 2:00-3:00 p.m., and a noon dismisssal option. The noon dismissal option is only offered for our two through four-year-old classes.